Wednesday, August 5, 2009










Well I finally got my SUV back on Monday and I am so excited, As Alicia says now we can go places...

It only cost me $330.00 it turned out to be Electrical because of my Anti-Theft system is what caused the short so they had to disable it in order to fix it, So I will be going by Best Buy to have a different one installed.

The kids are doing great, tomorrow is there last day of swimming lessons they will be having a little party to celebrate.

I went and got Logan's hair cut today, of course it was traumatic for him.
Saturday is his 2nd Birthday so I will be going to have his pictures taken at Picture People I just love them they do such a great job.

Richard has been doing good, he has been working every weekend as long is there is work out there.

Here are a couple of photos of the kids. Thanks for checking in on us.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Cute pictures!

The Portas said...

I hope the swim party was fun today! And wow, Logan is going to be two this weekend? BIG BOY!! How exciting!

I'm glad you are all doing well, and what great news that the car issue wasn't too much of a hassle.

Have a good day! xo