Sunday, August 2, 2009

Not much is going on around here. Richard worked this weekend and got home today.
I stayed home all weekend long and did Laundry, Dishes and watched HGTV.
My SUV is in the shop, we are having problems again. Wednesday night on the way to take the girls to my Mom's house so they could spend the night, I ended up taking it to the shop because when I started it up again the A.C. was blowing out hot air and the RMP gauge was going wacky. Well when I got there and dropped it off it would not start again so they rolled it back and have been working on it since. They said it is an Electrical issue so they are charging me $330.00 to just look at it and go deeper into finding what is wrong with it. The warranty ended 6/27/09 so we are stuck. I am hoping to have it back sometime this week.

The house situation is coming along just fine so far, they are in the process of having it Appraised we should find out something this week.

The girls are doing great in there swimming lessons this Thursday will be there last day, if I can remember I will bring my camera with me I will take some pictures.

Logan is still not him self, just laying around not doing much.
Thanks for checking in on our family..

1 comment:

The Portas said...

I hope Logan is ok! Poor guy, he probably just needs some cool air. Come visit us in MN! Sorry to hear about the car woes. Car problems are the worst...and so are the bills you get afterwards. Hopefully yours is a quick fix!

Have a good rest of your week!! xo