Friday, September 11, 2009

Not much has been going on this week. Still have not closed on the house and do not know when it will happen, can you tell I am upset that is a whole other story...

Logan went to the Cardiologist this morning and had his EKG and Echo, BMP Blood test and Coumadin levels checked. Everything is good the fluid in his heart is gone so they went and took him off of the Lasex. They did not get a good reading on the EKG because he was screaming his head off. He is still waking up during the night having bad dreams and just screaming for hours last night was the first time this week he slept through the night. I am just exhausted and tired.
For some reason Logan has been really attached to me this week I am not complaining I am just loving all of the love he has been giving me. He is such a sweet little boy.

The girls went to the Dentist the other day Alicia has no cavities and Elizabeth has one cavity plus they want to extract three of her teeth because they have not fallen out yet. It will be her three top teeth in front. They should have fallen out when she was seven but for some reason they have not. They do not put her asleep for that just give her some laughing gas and she will stay home for the day. She goes in next week to have this done.

Everyone is doing good and is healthy, I hope it stays that way. Everyone I talk to has a sick kid. There are so many germs going around at school.

Richard is going to try and work this weekend if he can. I am hoping he does not have to, I always love spending time with my hubby.

Hope everyone has a good weekend. Thanks for checking in on us.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

YAY for ditching the Lasix!! I hope those bad dreams go away soon. Poor little guy. I can just imagine the scary things stuck in his head.

I'm the same as you...wanting Dan to get work on weekends, yet not wanting him to. It's sooo nice to have him around, but of course we could always use the money.

Good luck with the dental visit next week. I'm sure it will all go smoothly. And hopefully you can get into your new house soon! xo