Tuesday, September 15, 2009

We had a nice and relaxing weekend. Richard worked all weekend. Saturday the kids and I stayed home I was feeling kinda yucky. Sunday since I was doing better I took the kids to the Park for a couple of hours and let them run around. Richard came home Late Sunday afternoon so we went out to Red Robin for Dinner and had a nice time.
Yesterday Richard and I went to the Dentist to have our teeth cleaned, That is the only time I like going to the dentist I come out feeling nice and fresh :)

Today Logan and I are just hanging out at home I have to go by his Neurologist later on to have them fill out some paperwork, I am trying to apply for MAABD (medicaid) all of his medical expenses are very over whelming and I really hope we get some assistance.

We have nothing planned the rest of the week, oh except the Girls go back to the Dentist in the morning for a little more Dental work. Elizabeth is very excited to be having her teeth pulled out so she can get some money from the tooth fairy:)

Hope everyone has a good week.

2 comments:

The Portas said...

I'm glad you guys had a nice weekend and that you're having a low-key week.

Good luck with the tooth fairy, Elizabeth! :)

Tina:0) said...

Sounds like you're having a nice, easy week! As Megan said, "low-key" is nice! Hope it continues!